The Ten on Tuesday topic for April 29th is 10 Good Things About Coming Home From Vacation.
1) Get back into the normal online routine. Ravelry, email etc. I usually don't have online access when I'm on vacation or limited access so really need to catch up when I get home.
2) Get back to normal eating routine. Since I've been watching what I eat, I enjoy my Monday - Friday routine and like to get back to it after going away or spending time eating out. Weekends are still on plan but some things I change up.
3) Get back to normal exercise routine. Weekday mornings I get up at 5:30 and do a 1/2 hour exercise tape. On vacation, I let that slide and just maybe walk more but mostly enjoy my vacation. My vacations are usually 4 days so I usually don't miss much exercise time.
4) I can read more as I tend to read every night. I read more sporadically on vacation.
5) Knitting - I tend to have easier projects for vacations, no charts, mostly simple projects that I can talk and knit without then spending hours tinking and frogging.
6) My bed, it doesn't always feel like it's the most comfortable, but it is nice to come home and sleep in it again.
7) My kitties - they are usually very happy when I come home from vacation.
8) Pictures - checking out my pictures. Sometimes I may take just one, but some vacations (even day trips) I may take a whole bunch and I can't wait to see them on the computer.
9) My clothes, I always want something I left at home so I tend to over pack but will still find something that I wish I brought with me.
10) My shower. Hotel-Motel-Camp showers always seem to be not as strong or warm as the home shower.
That's about it. Usually, I'm sad as I have to have clean clothes ready, food ready and then have to do the dreaded back to work thing.