Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten On Tuesday prompt for Tuesday, April 26, 2016 is 10 Movies You Have To Stop & Watch When You Come Across Them While Channel Surfing.


1)  Grease - will usually watch to the end.
2)  You've Got Mail - will usually watch this one also till it's end.
3)  The Wizard of Oz - especially if I catch it when they are in munchkin land.
4)  Purple Rain - this one has been especially since Prince passed away.  Before that, I may just watch a few minutes to see where they are in the movie.
5)  Sixteen Candles - depends where they are in the movie if I keep watching.
6)  The Sound of Music
7)  The Holiday - just a fun movie
8)  Halloween - the original and the older I get, it has to be light out or I have to have many people in the house to watch it.
9)  Despicable Me 2 - I liked it so much I have actually purchased DVD's of the both of the movies.
10)  Pitch Perfect - just saw it for the first time about maybe 6 months ago and when I come across it, I will watch it again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home