Sunday, January 09, 2011

Pokemon hats



Here are the two Ruby Pokemon hats I made for my nephew.  He really wanted the Red/white one.  The top one was my sample.  The one with the black band has three weird white points.   The Red banded one has 4 points.  He liked them and put the top one right on and then proceeded to keep it on while he slept for about 5 hours on Xmas day as he wasn't feeling well.  He was happy with them so I guess they worked out alright.

I have one more FO from 2010 which was a dog sweater that I started on Christmas eve and finished either Christmas day or the day after that when we had the snow storm.  I also have my first FO of 2011 which was the Twisted Rib Neckwarmer.

My lunch knitting is the 5th Avenue Infinity Scarf and I am almost done with ball 1 of two of the Malabrigo worsted that I am using for it. 

I spent today winding about 8 balls of yarn for new/future projects.  I started a Caireen from Knitty for the Loopy Ewe's Cable challenge out of Cascade 220.  The cast on of 430 stitches wasn't so bad as I knew what the repeat was and just put markers in as I went.  It did take a while though.  I also plan to start a Cranberry Capelet also out of Cascade 220.  Yeah, stash yarn getting used.  I did rip Acer out but do plan to eventually make it.  I want to start some socks but will wait till the lunch knitting is done. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home