Friday, December 24, 2010

Shh, Santa's coming

This was taken last December or January.  Some tinsel was left on the table and Kayla went right to sleep on it.  The kitties have been somewhat good so they are getting a few toys tomorrow, plus some kittie treats.

My nephew's hat was finished Thursday night.  I was working on the end at work on Wednesday when I looked at the picture I was trying to match.  My chart didn't resemble it at all.  The strange thing was that I had it perfect and then when I was looking at it on Thanksgiving weekend, I changed the whole chart.  Urrh, it was all wrong.  I spent Wednesday night working the chart back up and then worked on the rest.  The Cabled Key Hole scarf will eventually get done, probably by next week unless I whip though the rest tonight.

Presents are wrapped.  I did do a tiny bit of shopping yesterday on my way home from work, just a quick stop at CVS for some candy for my nephew and Dunkin Donuts for a Gift card for my niece.

My sister and I are planning a trip to WEBS on Sunday.  I have never been to their after holiday sale.  I usually only go Memorial day weekend after the MA Sheep & Wool festival.

I hope everyone has a safe, happy Holiday tomorrow.  Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home