Friday, December 24, 2010

Shh, Santa's coming

This was taken last December or January.  Some tinsel was left on the table and Kayla went right to sleep on it.  ´╗┐The kitties have been somewhat good so they are getting a few toys tomorrow, plus some kittie treats.

My nephew's hat was finished Thursday night.  I was working on the end at work on Wednesday when I looked at the picture I was trying to match.  My chart didn't resemble it at all.  The strange thing was that I had it perfect and then when I was looking at it on Thanksgiving weekend, I changed the whole chart.  Urrh, it was all wrong.  I spent Wednesday night working the chart back up and then worked on the rest.  The Cabled Key Hole scarf will eventually get done, probably by next week unless I whip though the rest tonight.

Presents are wrapped.  I did do a tiny bit of shopping yesterday on my way home from work, just a quick stop at CVS for some candy for my nephew and Dunkin Donuts for a Gift card for my niece.

My sister and I are planning a trip to WEBS on Sunday.  I have never been to their after holiday sale.  I usually only go Memorial day weekend after the MA Sheep & Wool festival.

I hope everyone has a safe, happy Holiday tomorrow.  Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home