Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday Topic for 12/28 is 10 Intentions for the New Year.

At first I thought Carole would pick a topic to have to do with the recent Blizzard but my other guess was somtething with the new year.

1)  Lose weight
2)  Eat more vegetables
3)  Eat more fruit - Hopefully number 2 and 3 will help with number 1.
4)  Start exersizing - I bought a stepper sometime last year, need to set it up and start using it.
5)  Bring my spinning wheel upstairs and start spinning again.
6)  Knit a sweater for me.
7)  Knit more socks - I started out good with the Olympics and knit 4 pair last year and then stopped.  The
     Loopy Ewe has a new challenge going on and I am going to knit a pair of socks with cables.
8)  Be more social - either with friends (I tend to not like going out) or join a Stitch and Bitch or knitting
      night.
9)  Knit more from stash or go through it and donate what I will never use.
10)  Think more about my career and what I want it to be and work on achieving what I want.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Good intentions! Best of luck with them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home