Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and Year in Review


Here's two more FO's, the Holden Shawlette with beads on top and the Cabled Keyhole Scarf on the bottom.  I also finished a dog sweater for a co-workers dog and the two Pokemon hats for my nephew but haven't put pictures of them up yet.

My tally for 2010 is 37 items:

Vest - 2 for me
Baby Sweaters - 4 for gifts
Baby Hats - 3 for gifts
Adult Hats - 2 - the Pokemon hats for my nephew - he loved them
Scarfs - 5 - one for Red Scarf project, two gifts and 2 are waiting for new homes.
Socks - 4 - all for me, still a learning curve here.
Dog Sweaters - 2 - both were for a co-workers 2 dogs, one last January and one just done in December.
Leg Warmers - 3 - the gifts for a co-workers little girl and my hairdresser's two little girls.
Shawls - 12, 10 of which were for the 10 in 2010 group on Ravelry.

My sister and I went to WEBS yesterday and I bought fingering weight yarn for two Knitspot sweaters along with matching buttons.  My sister bought yarn for 2 ponchos.  We also both bought a pattern each.  We both had lists and we both bought what was on our lists.  That's a first for me, not buying whatever catches my eye but it was fun. 

I have three projects on the needles now, 2 are those infinity type scarfs and then a sweater that I only did 2 rows on.  I may have to rip the sweater tonight as every New Year's I look through my projects and rip what I am not going to finish.  I do want to make it though so I will have to think about it.

Happy New Years to all.  


1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Cheryl S. said...

I think it's a good thing I don't live close to Webs. I've only been there once, but I can see that it would be dangerous. ;-)

You got a lot done this year!

Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home