Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday Topic for 12/6 is 10 Favorite Holiday Shows.


1) The Grinch Movie

2) The Grinch cartoon

3) The Charlie Brown Christmas

4) I want a dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown

5) Nightmare before Christmas

6) The Santa Clause

7) The Santa Clause 2

8) The Santa Clause 3

9) Snow

10) A Christmas Story - not sure it's my favorite but it is on for a few hours while we open gifts with my sister and her kids. I actually bought my nephew a tshirt with a scene from the movie on it this year.

I'm sure their are others I might like more than some above but I just can't think of the names now. I have caught the Grinch cartoon version already this year.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

Our cat once climbed into the Manger scene! I love your ?Tortishell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home