Sunday, December 12, 2010

The last pair of legwarmers

Here's the last pair of legwarmers.  I am so glad to be done with these.  They weren't a hard knit just glad to be done.  The yarn is Plymouth Encore and the pattern was by Dancerella.  The Collo Wrap is also done and blocking.  I think I blocked it a little too big but that's ok.

Work knitting is still the Holden Shawlette.  Just have under 10 rows to do.  I have one more beaded row to go but that isn't going to be till Wednesday night and then I should have it done by the weekend.  I did the second to the last beaded row a little while ago as those are much easier to do at home than at work.  I hope to start hat number 2 for my nephew Tuesday night as I still want him to try on the first one just to see if the band isn't too big.  He didn't come over last Tuesday so now I will be rushing to finish it in time.

I still haven't touched Acer but I did cast on a 5th Avenue Infinity Scarf out of some Malabrigo Merino I had it the stash.  I went to the LYS yesterday to pick up some Naturespun that they had ordered for me and found 2 more skeins of the Malabrigo to make a hat and mittens.  I am going to have a different hat/scarf/mitten set for every day of the week the way I am accumulating yarn and putting it away in batches to make sets.

I plan to make a kitty bed with all the leftovers from my nephew's two hats.  That will be a mindless knit.  My sister finished the Fleece Artist moebius kit (without the fringe) in about 2 days.  I have to weave in the ends, block it if necessary and then add the fleece fringe.  It fits me so that is good.  My sister is now thinking about sweaters again so that should keep her busy.   I have her looking at yarn on-line to see all the different yarns out there.  I'm trying to talk her into a WEBS visit after Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home