Sunday, December 19, 2010

Collo Wrap

Here is my Collo Wrap.  I'm not sure I am going to keep it as is.  I may felt it into a cat bed.  I plan to make a new one on smaller needles, still in Bulky weight but I will add more stitches and not block it in the end.  The Lambs Pride Bulky really stretched when wet and I really didn't like it.  I may also have to slip the first stitch or something to make the ends look better.  I will research a little before I make the next one.  Maybe it will be my knitting camp project for next year as it is easy to do as long as there isn't a heat wave during knit camp.

My Holden Shawlette is done and now blocking.  I am plugging away on the Ruby Pokemon hat number 2 for my nephew.  Today's goal is to finish up the stranded color work band and then join it into the round for the plain white section which will become my work project.

I had lunch with a friend on Friday and gave her my Traveling Woman shawl.   She loves it.  Saturday, my sister and I went to two yarn shops and then the bead store.  I bought a few skeins for Knitspot's Cabled Keyhole Scarf and yarn for a pair or socks.  Plus, a set of stitch markers for me and a set for my sister for Xmas.  Otherwise, all my shopping was finished up on Friday.  I wrapped some work gifts today but haven't touch the family gifts yet.  Need to get the hat done first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home