Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last FO of 2010

This is the Penny Dog Sweater that I found on Ravelry.  It was made for Kylie who is a Yorkie/Poodle mix (I think).  She just turned two and I made her big sister Peanut (a Yorkie) a sweater in January/Feb of last year so it was time she got one.  I started it Christmas Eve and finished it either Christmas day or the day after when it snowed here.

Lunch knitting is still the same 5th Ave Infinity Scarf but I should be finished this week.  Caireen is slow going.  We had company last night and I started the second row of cabling and it took me almost an hour.  The company started coming a 1/2 hour earlier and I was trying to pay attention to them and to my cabling and messed up the first repeat.  Luckily I noticed it right away and then figured out what cable crosses I was doing.  I should have color coded the cables so that I know which one I am doing.  I may do that today.

I have been planning what is to be next.  I plan to start a Gretel hat out of Malibrigo to match the Infinity scarf and then the Cranberry Capelet.

We have over 2 feet of snow from a snowstorm on Wednesday.  It looks like some has melted but it was a miserable day trying to clear the snow from the driveway.  Needless to say, I bought my father a new snowblower that day.  Every time I look at it, I think of the Schacht wheel I could have had instead.  But it is so much better than the old one and now that we have it, we probably won't get more than a few inches of snow this winter.  I'm hoping anyway.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Cheryl S. said...

Cute sweater!
Sorry about your snow. Yuck. I was glad to get away from the snow for a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home