Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I am not a movie goer.  Usually end up with loud people nearby so I prefer to watch at home on DVD.  The last movie I saw at the theater was Confessions of a Shopaholic and I ended up with some stomach bug that night and missed 2 1/2 days of work.

But, The Ten on Tuesday topic for 11/16 is 10 Movies You'd Like to See in the Theater. Mostly older movies as there usually isn't anything out I want to see.
1) Grease - favorite movie, saw it on opening night when I was in high school. Own the DVD, never actually
     watched it as it is on TV so much.

2) Sound of Music

3) Rent - saw the play, and my niece owns a copy of the DVD so I have seen that, too.

4) Fiddler on the Roof

5) Rocky Horror Picture Show

6) Mama Mia - We watched it at knitting camp and all sang along. Plus, have rented it at home.

7) The Wizard of Oz - ok, I admit, I watch it almost every time it is on and actually have a few Woolgirl kits
    that are Oz related.  I am now hooked on her kits and all because of the Glinda one I started with
    recently.

8) Where the Wild Things Are, my favorite childhood book.

9) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, have seen it on tv.

10) Julia and Julia, have the book, haven't read it yet but would like to see the movie.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous JessaLu said...

Great list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home