Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eyelet Baby Cardigan

This is another Eyelet baby cardigan, this one is out of Plymouth Encore.  I had one ball of multi and ended up one that I hoped would work from Patternworks.  It's not perfect but the baby won't know.  I do like this pattern and will probably use it again.

Still working on Mara and the Red scarf projet scarf.  Haven't started anything new and won't until the Red Scarf is done.

I think I may end up buying a lot of gifts as I don't think I am going to accomplish what I planned.  I haven't been feeling well and have other stuff going on and just don't feel like it or have time to knit.  I did join a Criminal Minds KAL on Ravelry on the Criminal Minds group.  It is going to be called a Kercheif but is using 440 yards of sock yarn so should be big enough to be number 8 of the 10 shawls in 2010.  Not sure if I will finish more than the 8 I will have counting this new one.

I can't believe it is almost October.  I hope to get to Rhinebeck again this year unless something unexpected stops the day trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home