Sunday, September 12, 2010

Daybreak Shawl

This is my Daybreak Shawl (by Stephen West) out of some Noro Silk Garden Lite and Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool.  I think I followed it exactly as the medium size.  Those last rows seemed to take forever.

I also finished the Azzu's shawl and that is on the blocking board right now.  The baby sweater is also done and came off the blocking board today.

After I finished the baby sweater, I started another shawl, Mara by Madelinetosh out of some leftover brown Cascade 220. It had been sitting in a bag in the den since I finished a vest and I didn't know what I would do with it.  The Corrugator is still my lunch knitting. 

Next up with be the sample legwarmers.  I hope to start them this week.  I am also doing a mystery kercheif (small shawl) knit a long on Ravelry that starts on September 20th.  It's through the Criminal Minds group.  I can't remember how I found it last night but I was just looking at something, probably the people page and I somehow ended up reading about it and signing up.  I have to get some needles for it as I can't find any in the size I need with pointy enough tips.  I found some yarn that may work and it will end up being a gift for someone.

It's been much cooler out and it just makes me want to knit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home