Sunday, August 22, 2010

A little knitting

Here's Daybreak almost done.  I think I have less than 20 rows left.  It depends if I want to make the border for the large or the medium.  The rest of it fits the medium pattern but if I have enough yarn I just may do the larger border.  Still working on the same lunch project., only got to do about 2 rows a day.  I have to start the sleeves for the baby sweater this week as I want that done by labor day so I can start some other gifts.

I didn't get any kniiting done this weekend.  Good thing I did some on Friday.  I was finishing up a book that has to go back to the library and also reading some magazines my mother had that our neighbor gave to her.  Today is mostly laundry day but that is almost done.

It's going to be a rainy beginning of the week so maybe I will get more knitting done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home