Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seed Stitch Yoke Cardigan FO

The color is more like the top picture but the second is better for the buttons.  They feel like glass but weren't so expensive so I am not sure what they are made of.  The pattern is the Seed Stitch Yoke Cardigan by Helene Rush.  I think I am done with adult top down sweaters for a few months though I am going to cast on a sweater for my mother that does all the body stitches at once.  It has a lacy pattern so won't be too bad.

I am still working on my two projects.  Multnomah has more to go, not sure exactly how many, less than 20.   Lady Bertram has 8 rows then the bind off row.  Yeah, I will be so glad to be done with it.  The Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine is a little splitty for me.  I still have to make an Annis out of another skein for an Xmas gift.  These two shawls should both be done by Friday so they can be blocked for camp.

I joined the 10 Shawls in 2010 group on Ravelry yesterday.  Figured I already have 2 Citon's done, plus these two in a few days.  I have been searching Ravelry and made a list of shawls I want to knit.  They add up to way more than 10 but I will weed out what I want to knit first and then the extras will go into next year.  Annis is going to be a gift so that will probably get started after Hamamelis which is still planned as camp knitting.  There are so many pretty shawls out there, just wish I enjoyed wearing them.  I keep thinking I will wear the shawlettes as they can just go over a tshirt or turtleneck depending on the season but I don't wear them.  May have to make that a goal for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home