Sunday, May 30, 2010

C'est La Vie

Here's my C'est La Vie by Fiddlesticks Knitting.  The yarn is some Tivoli Celtic Aran which I think is a superwash.  It will be nice and warm come fall.  It is a too hot for it now here.  It's more of an olive green but I couldn't get a good picture of the color.

Citron is still work knitting.  I knitted about 20 rows on the socks between yesterday and today.  Hope to get to the toe tomorrow.  I am slowly working on the top down sweater, a few rows at a time.

Besides that, I had my surgery on Thursday, I left my house at about 9:30 and was home before 11.  My parents thought it was cancelled but it wasn't, it was just quick. I felt fine that day but it hurt that night and sleeping didn't really happen at all.  Mostly tossing and turning.  I missed out on MA Sheep and Wool which I really enjoy but I didn't want to sit in a car for about 5 hours.  On Friday, I did go to a YS that I hadn't been to in about 3 years.  My father went with me and drove home as sitting in the car did bother me.  They had some items on sale similar to WEBS so I went to get some yarn to make some gifts and also ended up with some yarn for me.  Saturday, I went to my favorite shop and hung out for a while.  Last night was mostly sleepless too as I did something to my shoulder last week and it hurts more when I sleep.  Plus, the neighbors were out in their pool and yelling and screaming till well after midnight (maybe 2 am). 

Tomorrow, I plan to just hang out like today and read and knit.  I finished Sweater Quest and am now onto some book a co-worker let me borrow.  If you are in the states, Happy Memorial Day tomorrow. 

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Camp Roomie said...

LOVE the shawl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home