Sunday, April 11, 2010

Encore Baby Sweater and Hat

Here are the Encore Baby Sweater and Hat.  The baby sweater pattern is a Plymouth Pattern, Patterns for Baby #82260.  The hat is the Little Boy Blue Ribbed Baby Hat.  Both are fun knits.  I dug out some yarn today for another baby gift and am considering doing parts of the other pattern that came with the Plymouth pattern.  Maybe a combination of the two.

I am at the heel on sock number two of my Openwork Rib socks by Charlene Schurch so that should be done by next weekend.

My sister canceled on me on Saturday so I went off to Yarns Down Under in Deep River and worked on my sock.  I bought a copy of the new Knitscene Easy and dug more yarn out of the stash for my mother to make some hats for her church fair or to donate to charity.  They are all Garter stitch which is all she likes to do so that should keep her busy along with her embroidery.

The Mondo Cable is slowly coming along, a few rows a day.  My lunch knitting, the Gloria Scarf is coming along.  I am on square 3 and am doing them seperately, not attaching as I go like the pattern says.  I am working with 2 different dyelots so I am going to play around with attaching them when I am done.  The pattern calls for 8 and I am managing 1 or 2 a week depending on if I am taking lunch at work.  I don't see any appointments this week so should be able to finish 3 and 4 this week.

I finished reading Crazy Aunt Purl's "Home Is Where The Wine Is' today.  I sat here laughing out loud today as I read it.  Now I am reading the Yarn Harlot's last book which has been sitting around waiting for a long time.

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Your baby sweater looks so cute!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Hi, these are both really lovely. Is it a free pattern, or did you buy it? Where can I find it?

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Donna said...

Hi, these are both really lovely. Where is the pattern from, we have got lots of new babies in the family at the moment and this looks like a really nice pattern.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Donna said...

Hi, those are both so cute, well done. Where did the pattern come from, we have got quite a few new babies in the family and it looks like a really lovely pattern

 

Post a Comment

<< Home