Sunday, March 28, 2010

Duckies!


I have to search the stash for my more yarn so I can make another pair.

I started a sock out of Sockotta but wasn't enjoying it so ripped it out and start a sock out of Berocco Sox and one of Charlene Schurch's Sensational Knitted Socks.  I like this one much better.

The lunch knitting baby sweater is now done and blocking.  I am making a hat out of the leftover yarn and that should be done this week.  Then I don't know if my lunch knitting with be another baby gift or if I will take a break and work on my other cardigan that has been waiting patiently for me to work on it.  I think the sweater will win out and I will work on that for a few weeks and then do the next baby gift.

My Mondo Cable is slowly coming along, a few rows at a time.  It seems slow going and I think I am going to make the cap sleeve version as I want it to be done so I can wear it.

My sister and I went off again on Saturday to the two yarns shops that she will go to with me.  She needed another skein as she didn't listen to me when she bought the first one.  I bought more Happy Feet sock yarn, one was DK and the same yarn my sister is making the beaded scarf out of, the other is a multicolor that was new in the shop.

Then we went off to the Bloomfield store where she spent nothing and I bought a circular needle, a Lorna's Laces Sock Paint Box (2 skeins of sock yarn, a pattern, in a plastic paint can) that I was eyeing the last time.  I also bought some clearance yarn and a magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home