Sunday, March 07, 2010

An orange hat

Here's the little hat to go with the little sweater.  I gave the set to the grandma to be to deliver to her daughter.  They don't know if they are having a boy or a girl so this will be perfect.  The original person I was planning on giving it to is having a boy so I am making a different sweater for her.  That is now my lunch knitting.  It is a little top down sweater by Reynolds and I am using Plymouth Encore.

I have finished one Duckie sock and have started number 2.  I also cast on my Mondo Cable Cardi out of some Valley Yarns Northampton and after one mess up and rip out, I am now on my way.  My other top down sweater is languishing away while these other projects are on the needles.

I bought some yarn Saturday to make some Cupcake hats and to use up the orange left from the baby set.  I also bought yellow and brown (the cupcake wrapper color) and will eventually have yellow and orange cupcake hats to put away for other gifts.  I can see more of these in the future as they look like fun to make and like a real cupcake, one just won't be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home