Friday, February 12, 2010

Let the games begin....

Olympic knitting is all ready to go.   I am on two teams and am doing one project for each one. 

The socks are for Team Knitmore in the Sock Hockey event.  The baby sweater is for Team Sasquatch in the Junior Olympics event.  I am hoping to finish the baby sweater and I hope to at least get one sock done during the Olympic time frame.

I had hoped to just stay home all weekend (plus Monday as I am off) but so far it looks like I will be going to LL Bean with my parents on Sunday and now my sister wants to go to a new yarn shop that a co-worker of hers goes to in Plainville, CT tomorrow.  It shouldn't affect my knitting as I don't always knit during the day unless I am watching something on TV.  Sunday I know I will be watching the Daytona 500 so that will be some knitting time.  There are a few UCONN games to watch, too.  Plus, the Olympics.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Teresa C said...

Go Olympic Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home