Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ravelympics project 1, done

These are the Encore Sock yarn socks.  A tiny bit big but good to wear around the house.  I am now figuring out my next sock project.   These were for Team Knitmore.

The baby sweater for Team Sasquatch is coming along.  I had hoped for more lunch knitting for it but I ended up going to the doctor yesterday so worked through lunch.  I hope to start the sleeves tomorrow.

My sister drove me crazy about the scarf she wants to knit.  She found two bead shops and off we went on Saturday.  One was a real bead store and she found her beads and now wants to take beading classes to make some jewelry and maybe a tiny bag.  Luckily, she found a co-worker to go with her and I can just stick with my knitting.   Maybe I can get her to make me some stuff.  The other shop she found sold incense and jewelry.  She is about a third done with her scarf and making it up as she goes along where she is placing her beads along the scarf.  The end sections she took from a vest pattern in a beaded knitting book I had.

I am debating joined a March knit a long for a Mondo Cable Cardigan/Pullover through the Knitmore Girls podcast.  If I can find some yarn in the stash, I may make the cap sleeved cardigan.  I have a similar sweater already on the needles but may do this also. 

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Teresa C said...

Yay! Don't you love having a reason to blast through these projects? Too bad I can't carry it through the year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home