Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spring Things Shawl


Here's my Spring Things Shawl by Susan Pierce Lawrence.  The nupps drove me crazy and don't show up as much as I would like but they are done and it is finally blocked.  The Fiddlesticks stole pieces are now on the blocking boards.  I still haven't found the yarn but I haven't looked too hard yet so that is fine.

The knitting is slow moving lately.  I did knit a dog sweater today, have to just do around the armholes and it will be done.  Hopefully, tonight.  It is for a women at work whose little 10 year old yorkie tore her ACL.  Little Peanut is the sweetest dog and was at work Friday and is just so cute.

Still trying to decide what I want to work on for Olympic knitting.  I have been thinking of finishing the Fiddlesticks stole or knitting a Mondo Cable pullover.  Nothing is calling to me right now.  I bought Wendy's Toe Up Sock book so I hope to actually knit a sock sometime in the future.  I have patterns and another sock book but haven't used them yet.  I did knit worsted weight socks once but they turned out a little big and I have no idea where they are.

A co-worker gave me a book for Xmas so I am planning on starting that tonight.  It's Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.  Considering I read a lot (so does the friend), I was excited that it was a book I haven't read yet.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Donna said...

The shawl is beautiful, Suzanne! I love that colour :)

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous camp roomie said...

I'm about 2/3 of the way done with Firefly Lane. So far so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home