Monday, January 18, 2010

The brown knitting


The shawlette to be on the left is Citron out of some Malabrigo lace.  The color is really a light chocolate color.  The sweater on the right is the start of a top down seed stitch yoke sweater out of Cascade 220. 

The dog sweater fit and I am waiting for the owner to give me a picture of little Yorkie Peanut modeling her sweater.  I have to eventually make one for her sister, Kylie who is a Yorkie Poo and very cute. 

My Fiddlesticks stole blocked out larger than the pattern and I don't think I will have enough to make the ruffle the size of the pattern so I think I am just going to do a shorter fringe around the edges and call it done.  The body of it was stash yarn and I don't want to buy anything else to go with it so fringe it will be.

I am still plugging away at my book and the two projects above.  Work project is still another Seafoam Scarf, slowly coming along as I listen to Podcasts at lunch. 

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous camp roomie said...

Book recommendation (if you haven't already read it): The Help by Kathryn Stockett.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home