Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!


This was taken last Christmas day.  Kayla couldn't ignore a box to sleep in.

Have been very busy.  Had Diana Gabaldon's An Echo In The Bone to read.  813 pages, I had a schedule of 50 pages a day to get it done before it was due back at the library.  I finished 4 days early as I had thought it was due back before it actually was.  So no knitting at all at home during that time.  Only at work when I worked on a scarf for my sister. 

Since I finished the book, I knit a pair of Breathe Deep mittens for my niece, each mitten took about 2 days and they were finished today.  The scarf is done and wrapped for my sister.  My mothers vest is done to the armholes and the left front is done.  Just need to finish up the back and the right front.  Bought new buttons for it yesterday which I will give her for Xmas.  It should be done by New Years Day.

Not sure what I really want to knit next except for a few small hats, one for a new baby due in February and then a childs sweater for a friends little girl.  For me there is a vest ready to cast on.  I have a UFO to finish up, I think I will tackle that during the Olympics.  I am going to rip out one scarf on Jan 1 and have found a replacement project on Ravelry that it will become sometime in the future.

I have finally joined the real world and had Cable internet installed this week.  Boy is it fast.  To celebrate, I also bought myself and Ipod Touch.  Fun, fun, now to find some time to play with it.

I hope all that celebrate have a Very, Merry Christmas tomorrow.  We have leftover snow so there will be a white Christmas in CT this year.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Chris said...

Have fun with that iPod Touch! My kids love theirs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home