Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yum...

I was surprised at work with a delivery of Edible Arrangements. These are chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered apples. Yum. I told my father he could take some of the strawberries for he and my mother to try. I came home to find the whole box gone. He misunderstood and took the whole box. I called and they are now in the freezer till I see my parents over the weekend. I work for a non-profit and support about 20 people spread out in NY, NJ, RI and CT. Also in MA, NH, ME and VT if my new co-worker isn't around (we merged and then my co-worker in Syracuse changed jobs so I have a new co-worker). These are from one of my NJ girls.

In knitting news, the Heartland Lace shawl is on the blocking board and I love it so far. I think I have my vacation knitting figured out. I am going to start the C'est la vie! by Fiddlesticks Knitting. Plus, I just started a Sweet Baby Cap for a co-worker who is about to become a grandma. Plus, I will bring some fingerless mitts. I don't leave till the end of next week, so the choices may change.

Happy 4th of July weekend to everyone. I plan to have a low key, knitting and reading weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

My son works at Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory. They have incredible chocolate covered Twizzlers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home