Saturday, June 28, 2008

Heartland Lace Shawl - the end is near

This is the Second chart section. I am now on the border and have less than 20 rows to go. My plan is to have the knitting done by Thursday morning so I can block it Thursday afternoon. I need it dry and ready for the following Thursday when I go to a Knitting Camp and it will be in the fashion show. I have 6 or 7 shawls (or shawlets) that I finished this year that will be in the fashion show. One I may not bring, I am not sure.

I am still trying to figure out what to bring to knitting camp. After seeing 2 C'est la vie!'s by Fiddlesticks Knitting on Li's Lifes a Stitch blog, I know want to make that again. I have had the pattern for a while and now it is on my mind. So, that may be a camp project as I know I have something in the stash that will work for it. I have also decided that the Fetching mitts I plan to make will also go along with me. I also want to make a baby hat for a women at work who is about to become a grandma in August. That will also probably go to camp for when I don't really need to pay to much attention. So, the two smaller projects are figured out, it is just the larger one that I am unsure of. Also in the running for day knitting is a Seraphim shawl out of black Silky Wool. Good thing I still have more than a week to decide and I have some days off from work next week to start packing.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some lovely knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home