Saturday, May 24, 2008

Judy Pascale Garter Shawlette

This is Judy Pascale's Garter Shawlette. A fun, quick knit in some French Hill Farm, French Twist yarn (I completely missed their booth at the festival this year).

I spent this a few hours this morning at MA Sheep and Wool and then stopped at WEBS on the way home. I was home by 2pm or so. The quickest trip to the festival that I have ever made. It was a nice day but a little windy. I spent almost all the cash I brought with me at the festival and used the plastic at WEBS. I visited and left some money at Ball and Skein, Foxfire Fiber, Green Moutain Spinnery and Spunky Eclectic. I'm sure their was at least one other but I can't remember the name. I had a plan for WEBS and mostly stuck to it with a few additions.

I came home to two online orders that I had placed. I had a credit card issue last week so I was glad to see that they made it here. The rest of the weekend is supposed to be nice and I just plan to sit and knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home