Friday, June 06, 2008

A Happy Bee

The little Bee actually shows up better in the picture than I thought. I was in the mood to take pictures last weekend so I walked around the yard with my camera and snappped this one. It's been cool and rainy for two days with a 90 degree heatwave coming (suposedly) tomorrow. Hope it isn't that bad and I can go check out some other flowers that bloomed recently.

I plan to stay home and knit all weekend. I could go to a Spinning Guild meeting tomorrow and I usually do but if it is as hot as they say, I really don't want to be out. It is over a half hour away and I would most likely not stay too long as there will be no one home with the dog tomorrow and she will need to go out. I started my Heartland Lace Shawl for the Knit A Long on Ravelry and also joined the Ene's Scarf one and I want to cast that one on tomorrow. 375 stitches will take me awhile. I am so glad to be knitting a larger lace project again.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happened when I posted a photo with a bee, it didn't look like I had caught it and I did. Great photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home