Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gust

This is Gust from Knitspot knit with Knit Picks Gossamer. I think it is the Sweet Pea colorway. Very fun knit. Took me about 2 months. I started out knitting about a repeat a day at home but then brought it to work which gave me less knitting time. It should have given me an hour a day, but with the tinking while talking and the days with no lunch, it just dragged on. I have so many more of Anne's pattern waiting to knit but have a few projects on the needles and won't cast on till some more are done.


I meant to go to CT Sheep and Wool this weekend but didn't feel good most of the week so I stayed home and switched my winter for my summer clothes. I also filled a bag to donate so that felt good. I spent today flipping through a bunch of Interweave Knits to find a sweater to knit for my nephew. I have a few contenders but none are really saying "knit me" so I will keep looking. I know I have a few Yankee Knitter patterns and I know I have knit one of them for him before so I hope there is another one here that will call out to me.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love her patterns. Hope you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home