Wednesday, July 09, 2008

C'est La Vie


This is the start of C'est La Vie by Fiddlesticks knitting. The yarn is some Tivoli Celtic Aran Superwash that was in the stash. It almost feels like I am knitting with acrylic but it isn't. It will be warm when winter comes and the house is cold to conserve the oil. The pattern is fun to do and I am enjoying it. I can see another in some wool somewhere down the line.

My Ene's scarf is slowly coming along. I do two rows, then have to rip back, then get back to where I started and try to move on. It will slowly get done but isn't going on vacation with me.

My knitting retreat starts tomorrow and I haven't packed yet and still don't have all the projects I am bringing picked out and packed up. I will pack as soon as I get off the computer. I've been slowly lining things up on the couch that have to be packed. I made a few lists and have been checking them off. It is going to be warm but no longer as humid as it is today so I have been going back and forth on what to bring. I may start a new Old Shale Shawl out of some fingering weight yarn as that will be a lot lighter than the Aran for C'est La Vie. I also plan to bring and finish the Sweet Baby Cap I am working on. I think I will bring the yarn for the 2 pairs of Fetchings that I want to make. I will probably also bring one of the scarves I am making as a backup.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Now you know why C'est La Vie is one of my favourite projects. Are you doing the ruffle in the same colour?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home