Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flowers

These are in my back flower garden. Just this small group. There is also a littlle group of Daffodils and some Tulips. I love the tulips and have to take some pictures of them this weekend. Not too much knitting so far this week. A sinus headache every night has put a stop to that. I just tend to sit and stare at the TV till I go to sleep. The only good thing is I have been shutting everything off and taking the contacts out an hour earlier. That I would like to stick as I don't sleep through the night and any extra z's will help.

I did get some yarn in the mail today. I plan to wind it and start a new shawl this weekend. I already have it on the needles in another yarn but I am just not loving the yarn. For some reason, it seems to give me a headache so I am donating it to a local senior home along with a bunch of other yarn that my mother and I have decided we just aren't going to use. Pictures will follow this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are really pretty.

Arlene,
East Bremerton flowers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home