Saturday, April 19, 2008

Buttercup Baby Sweater - FO

This is a baby gift for a shower I have to go to in a few weeks. It is for a co-worker who now works in NY State. It was a chunky weight yarn and would have been a quick knit if I worked on it more. I started it in February thinking I had a lot of time as I didn't plan to go visit her with another co-worker till late May. Then, the shower invite came from her Mom and now it is coming right up. I love the buttons, they are heart shaped bone buttons.


Gust is done and on the blocking board. I wound some yarn today for one of the new Knitspot scarf patterns and for the Flutter scarf by MimKnits. I have moved another scarf started during Malabrigo March into my work knitting bag. After that, the Knitspot pattern will be next. The Flutter scarf I am planning for my vacation knitting but that may change.

I need to finish my Mabel's scarf and then I have a Gothic Leaf stole on the needles but I don't know if I like the yarn with the pattern so I may rip that out. I want to start my nephew's sweater this week but haven't picked a pattern yet. I saw a sample of a Jamieson sweater at my favorite yarn shop last week but I didn't see if the new book it is in is out yet. So much I want to make but just not enough time.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Sweet sweater. I like baby clothes that are neither pink or blue or any pastel for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home