Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Mystery Shawlette

This is the Summer Mystery Shawlette by Wendy of Wendyknits.  It was a fun knit.  The yarn is Arucania Ranco Solid.  Nice yarn, love the color.

Now on the needles is a LOVe Shawlette by Knitspot out of The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga.  Love the yarn, it feels wonderful to knot.  Also knitting a Tomato sweater out of Reynolds Saucy, not loving the cotton, my hands hurt when knitting it.  It was my work knitting last week. 

Friday, I started a Scalene scarf as part of The Loopy Ewe's Camp Loopy 2011 project one which has to be finished by July 15.  I hope to finish it before Knitting Camp which starts July 7th.  I'm using two different colors of Malabrigo worsted and love it.

Still deciding on Knitting Camp projects but will most likely be the Tomato sweater for at least a few rows a day and still planning to bring Hamamelis or maybe another 2 color shawl as I have a skein of purple left from the Japanese Garden Shawl and I bought a matching skein of Lime Green to put together to make a kind of wild colored 2 color shawl or scarf.  Maybe a pair of socks, too.  They are ready and waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home