Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 5/31 is 10 Things to Put in a Salad.  These are things I would put in a salad.  I'm not a regular green salad person though I am trying this year to start eating it.  I do like making up pasta salads.  You will notice that tomatoes didn't make my list, I don't personally like them and never eat them.

1)  Lettuce - any kind, we grow some of the different ones and I like them.
2)  Spinach
3)  Green, Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers
4)  Carrots
5)  Black Olives
6)  Cheese
7)  Tuna fish or Chicken
8)  Mushrooms - though I usually add these to pasta salad not a green salad.
9)  Hard boiled eggs
10)  Grapes - this one is new to me, it was mentioned at my favorite YS over the weekend.  I will try it soon.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

Love the bunny picture!

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you missed the best stuff - raisins and nuts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home