Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday Topic for 5/10 is 10 Tips for Throwing a Big Party.  I'm not a big party person at all, don't throw parties, don't go to them either if I don't have to.  I don't think I have ever thrown a party at all.
Here are some things I think you'd need to consider when throwing a big party.

1)  Location - home, hall, outside (with tent - have to prepare for the weather)
2)  Food - Cook out or Catered depending on they type of party
3)  Drink - I'm not a drinker so probably soda and water, lemonade, maybe BYOB for the drinkers.
4)  Dessert - something yummy and if I'm cooking it or buying it, there will be chocolate involved.
5)  Decorations - depending on type of party
6)  Music - got to have something in the background
7)  Party games - Apples to Apples is fun but there is always Badminton depending on location.
8)  Party favors - depending on type of party, so many times they aren't something you use again.
9)  Party goers - invite people who will get along
10)  Organization - take notes and assign tasks to helpers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home