Sunday, May 22, 2011

A few quick FO's


The bright colored ones are two All Washed Up Dishcloths out of Peaches and Cream.  One is per the pattern, and one is till I ran out of yarn.  The green one is a Spa Day Facecloth out of some linen that was a bingo prize at knit camp last summer.  These were all quick lunch knitting projects.

I am currently working mostly on the Japanese Garden Shawl but since I finally finished the first chart, I am going to bring it to lunch as my lunch knitting for this week.  I like the Knit/Purl Morehouse farms scarf but just not in the mood to knit on it right now.   I really want to start the WendyKnits Mystery Shawl KAL that she is doing on her blog but have put off starting till I get more done on her other shawl. 

The cardigan hasn't been touched all week but I want to finish it up so I will be going back to it soon.  I have been searching Ravelry and have found lots of new patterns for sweaters and shawls to fav and queue.  Just need more time to knit.  It's been rainy all last week and this week also has rain forecast.  Hopefully, the long Memorial Day weekend I have coming up will be a productive time for me to get some stuff done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home