Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 5/17 is 10 Favorite Things to do Outside.

1)  Sit and Knit - I bought a canopy and gravity chair last year and I actually plan to use them this year.
2)  Walk - either around the neighborhood, a park, another town/city.
3)  Eat at a restaurant with outside seating.
4)  Sit by the Ocean/Lake/Inlet and just relax and watch the boats, canoes, kayakers, birds, etc.
5)  Sit and read a book
6)  Take pictures
7)  Watch the birds
8)  Plant/care for flowers, garden
9)  Listen to the radio/podcasts.
10)  Hang out outside at Knit camp. It's in early July and I can't wait.  We sit out under a pavilion from morning, till right after dinner.  Then we move into a building and hang out till bedtime.  The birds above were in one of the pavilions a few years ago.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Heather said...

Knitcamp-where is this knitcamp you speak of, and can there possibly be one close to me? Sounds fantastic!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous. I would love to go to knit camp!! I enjoy watching the birds too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home