Sunday, May 15, 2011

Who? hat

Here's the Who? hat out of the leftover Ronda from the Monkey Bread set.  It was a fun quick knit. Came out smaller than I wanted so I will make it again.

Still working on the top down cardigan.  The sleeves are done and I am working down the body.  I am also working on the Japanese Garden Shawl again.  I managed about 6 rows today.  I know want to make Wendy's Summer Mystery shawl starting this week but not sure what yarn I will use.  It will be something out of the stash.

Anne of Knitspot fame has a new club coming out late this summer.  I am going to do the pattern only version and knit from my stash.  There is a group on Ravelry that I joined and we are doing a swap.  It was a quick signup thing and my package is waiting to be mailed tomorrwo to my swap partner. 

Work knitting is a kit from Morehouse farms for a Knit/Purl scarf.  It's a simple pattern to follow and makes for good lunch knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home