Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 4/12 is 10 Favorite Snacks.  I don't even have cake on my list but it was the only picture I could find.

I am a snacker and have snacks every day.  Some are at work and are healthy.  The ones at home are sometimes not so much.  These are not a daily thing, well not all of them. 

1)  A Flurry - it comes from Les' which is like a Dairy Queen but a local shop.  My favorite is Chocolate ice cream with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup candy mixed in.  They are open from March to October and I sometimes have one a few times a month.  Then I will forget about them and not have any for a few weeks and then I get hooked again.  I usually get it on a weekend and it is an around 3pm snack.

2)  Schwans Ice Cream Bars - vanilla ice cream with a chocolate coating.

3)  Hershey Kisses - plain milk chocolate ones

4)  Double Chocolate Milano's

5)  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

6)  Cheerios - I eat them as a snack at night

7)  Smoothies - Have to work on making better ones myself.  I bought a new smoothie maker and have the ingrediants in the freezer, need to test it out one weekend.

8)  Pirates Booty and Veggie Booty - when I am in the mood and have been to Whole Foods where I usually get them.

9)  Vanilla Wafers - sometimes on a weekend, I just crave these.  During the week, I don't.

10)  At work, an apple, a banana, a package of 100 calorie snack chips ahoy cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home