Sunday, October 03, 2010

FO - Red Scarf Project

Here's my scarf for the Red Scarf Project, it is really more of a burgundy red than what is showing in the picture.  It is the Corrugator Scarf out of Plymouth Encore.

I started my Criminal Minds Kerchief knit-a-long and am almost done with clue 4.  Just 2 or 3 rows and I am up to date and ready for Wednesday night.  It is fun but the variegated yarn I am using is not showing it to it's best.  I may have to do another eventually in a solid.  This one will be a gift.

I am on the first part of the border of Mara, about 2 more rows and then I double my stitches for the ruffle type border.  I brought it to the Nutmeg Spinners Guild on Saturday and got quite a bit done.  So now, I am about 4 1/2 inches from being done though it will take a while as the rows are going to be very long once as I double them.

I have the yarn ready and hope to start the Through the Loops Mystery Sock this weekend.  Clue one is out but I will probably wait till Clue 2 comes out and then just do that along with the Criminal mines kerchief.

After a nice weekend, it looks like rain is coming again.  I am not looking forward to that but I do hope to get to visit my favorite YS this coming weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home