Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

The above is something I used to eat for dinner a lot, I think it was all from Schwan's.  A roasted potato vegetable blend with some cubed chicken.

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 9/28 is 10 Things in Your Refrigerator Right Now.


1) Lipton Green Tea with Citrus - love this stuff. Probably has too much sugar but it is good.

2) Milk - skim

3) Wheat Bread, Rye Bread, and these wheat bread thin things that are yummy.

4) Turkey Breast for my lunch

5) Double Chocolate Milano cookies - yummy

6) Leftover chocolate frosting - from my nephews birthday last week.

7) A package of M & M's - not sure why they aren't eaten yet.

8) Grated Cheese - love the grated cheese

9) Ketchup - for when I have chicken

10) Jello cups - for my lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home