Sunday, September 26, 2010

Azzu's Shawl

Azzu's shawl out of Araucania Ranco Multy.  This was a relatively easy knit.  Will be a gift for someone, my hair dresser or a friend.

Work knittig is now the Mara shawl, it is just mindless garter with a few increases thrown in on the right side.  The Red scarf project scarf is done, just need to photograph it and get it in the mail. 

I haven't started the Criminal Minds scarf yet but will before Wednesday as I have clues 1 and 2 to get through.  I have some old Knit Picks yarn that I had been saving to make something for a friend.  I have 4 skeins but 3 are one dyelot and 1 is another so this should work out fine, I may make it a little bigger to use up some of the third skein.  I had almost thrown out the yarn years ago as I had ordered 4 skeins for a shawl and then got the different dyelots and CS was no help.  I don't think I have ordered yarn from them since.

Not much else going on, I am looking forward to Rhinebeck, so far it looks good to go.  I need to make my list of what I am going to look for.  I have a few things in mind but need to write them down as I will forget the minute I get there.

It's going to be a rainy week which will help my car look a little better as it needs a bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home