Friday, July 31, 2009

New bag and accessories

This is the bag I bought at camp. There is the medium sizes bag with a matching needle case and notion bag. The book off to the right is a covered graph pad in another fabric. I thought it would go with my other bags by the same person but I it is different. I still love them all.

I finished Lavallette and it is blocked. Just took pictures but won't get to upload them till next week.

I decided to do 2 extra repeats on chart 1 of my Spring Things shawl so that is still ongoing. My work project is still the scarf for the Red scarf project and it should be done by the end of August if not before.

My mother announced a week or two ago that she would like another sweater. Nevermind that I just made her one last year or that at going on 83, she hardly wears anything I make her. She wanted baby blue but didn't want me to buy any yarn. So, I went through my stash book and gave her 4 options, she choice an aquamarine colored acyrlic as she spills things. Now to decide on a pattern. The last one she got was a top down but I am not in the mood for another one of them right now so I have it narrowed down to a few plain sweaters.

I really wanted to start something for me but that will wait till I at least have this partially done or finish the shawl. I have another shawl that is almost done that I have to pick up in the fall, it is too hot for it now as it is Aran weight. I also want to start another child's sweater for the friend I have been knitting for plus a co-worker is going to be a grandma so I will make her a sweater. I actually have yarn sitting out for a pattern I saw on line somewhere so now I can make it.

I had a post already to go last night and when I hit publish, it disappeared. I am happy to get this off before the thunderstorms come that supposedly are due this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home