Sunday, March 30, 2008

Diamond Fantasy Scarf

This is my Diamond Fantasy Scarf by Sivia Harding in Malabrigo Laceweight color Brilliante. I loved knitting it. I did one more pattern repeat before binding off but I think I had enough yarn left that I could have done another.

I am still working on Gust at work but have been so busy I have been working through my lunch. I am working on Mabel's Scarf at home along with 2 new projects. I cast on a week or so ago a Gothic Leaf Stole by Sivia Harding but not sure if I like it in the yarn I chose. I also cast on today for an Easy Flame Lace Scarf in some Malabrigo laceweight. Had to start one more project during Malabrigo March.

I am also working on one of the squares from Knitters Magazine's Great American Afghan. The Nutmeg Knitters guild members are knitting squares and one afghan is being donated in memory of Barbara Venishnick who was a member of our guild and another is going to be donated to another cause.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's lovely, Suzanne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home