Monday, February 18, 2008

Hanami Transition


This isn't the best picture of the transition and it was taken about a week ago. It is rainy today and I know I won't have much luck getting a better shot. I am now into the 3rd to the last cherry blossom section and by my count, I have less than 100 rows to go.

In other projects, I finished the back of the red baby sweater and that just comes out horrible in photographs. I started the fronts this morning and I work on this a few rows on some nights but mostly weekend mornings.

My work project is the second baby hat for a co-worker. The first was newborn size and this one is 1 year and up. It is almost done and then I don't know what will be my next work project.

I wound the yarn for Gust (By Knitspot) today as I just can't resist after seeing Drop Stitch Knitters http://dropstitchknitter.wordpress.com/ and I have to cast on now. My plan is a multicolor yarn but I have a few solids in the stash that may come after it.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Hanami is looking beautiful. And I'm so happy you are going to do Gust! mwhahahaha!

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanami is looking gorgeous, Suzanne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home