Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hanami Progress


Here is Hanami with the Basketweave done. I am now into the Cherry Blossom section and will have to take a picture of the transition and start of the blossoms. It is a fun knit but will get harder now as soon as there are more blossoms emerging. Right now, there are a few straight knit rows that seem to trick me into thinking I am making great progress, then I get a few rows where I have to pay more attention.

I have to start one more baby hat in a larger size that is going to be a gift along with the newborn size that I have already made. I went out with my sister today to the LLBean outlet and bought a few gifts to put away. I am making another co-worker a red sweater and I bought the cutest little red fleece pants to go with it.

I hope to get some more knitting done as I have Monday off. I was supposed to be at a Knitting Spa weekend Sunday night into Monday but I was having a few medical issues and the car tax bill came so I decided not to go. I didn't cancel my vacation day though and we also have the following Monday off for President's Day so I will have two 4 day work weeks to look forward to.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking gorgeous Suzanne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home