Saturday, February 02, 2008

Fingerless Mitts FO

These are Fingerless Mitts from Wendy at WendyKnits website. A week or so ago a co-worker (who works at home) was in doing a mailing or something and she asked me about Fingerless Mitts patterns. I told her to look at Wendy's site and to just search for Fingerless Mitts as I found a bunch of free ones on Ravelry and I knew some of them would pop up on a search. She emailed me last week of how much fun she had and then she stopped in to show me what she whipped up. I had been planning to knit a pair for a friend of mine who already received a Multidirectional scarf out of the same yarn and is getting a Last Minute Beret for her birthday this month. So, today instead of working on Hanami all day like I planned, I sat down and knit these up. A quick knit and I was going to try to get them to match but this yarn doesn't always lend itself to that. I made the Palindrome scarf out of another color and the striping would never match up so I didn't even try to get these to match up. I had a slight headache and I know I would have given myself a much larger one by trying to get them to match. I only had one skein left so I just winged it.

I also finished my Karita Scarf (a Berocco free pattern) last week but took about 8 pictures today and they all looked lousy so there is no picture of that yet.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made those in some silk garden I had, and I love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home