Friday, March 11, 2005

After a below par day at work, I came home to a surprise from my secret pal. It was 4 canisters of different teas. Very cool. I haven't been drinking tea lately at work as I have been on the switchboard and you never know when you are going to be able to find someone to cover a break. Now, I can start up again. Yum.

I wore Clapotis to work today and got a few compliments. I plan to make a summery one out of a cotton blend yarn.

I also got a gift certificate to a favorite shop from my sister for my birthday.
The first time in years that I actually got a gift from her on my birthday. She is usually late. And my new computer desk is waiting downstairs for me to order my new computer. Soon, very soon. I just have to do it.

It is supposed to snow a little tomorrow so I may just stay home, knit, read, drink tea and watch some college basketball. And just maybe order the computer, too.

The knitting is going on the same as before. I am itching to start something new but have to finish one of the sweaters first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home