Sunday, January 30, 2005

Still plugging away on Clapotis. I am halfway done with the straight rows. It is my lunch project and I love working on it. I also (yesterday) started a triangular neck scarf in a red/black Tahki Safari to wear to work this Friday, Feb 4 for Wear Red Day. I am about half done and plan to work on it today.

Just a little bit more on my nieces sleeves, I really have to push myself to work on them on weeknights to get some more done.

I received a KnitPicks catalog with their new line of wool in it. I may have to order some to make the Ribby Cardigan. I think it was 14 or 16 skeins for the largest size in the Elann Peruvian wool so I have to check the yardage out and see how much of the KP I would need. I may have to make a deal with myself, after I finish my nieces sweater, I order the pattern and yarn. Maybe that will get me going on it.

Beyond that, all my cousins (well most of) came over last night for a belated Xmas get together. I knew 2 of my cousins knit on and off but one of them is really into the fun fur scarfs and made me one for Xmas. It is very nice and I am glad I didn't have to knit with the fun fur. I was glad to see both of them interested in it again. They were talking about other stuff so maybe they will branch out as they both have little grandchildren. I always make the newest baby a baby blanket and delivered the latest one last night. The infant went home all wrapped up in it in it's car seat. Nice to know that they are actually used. One of kids is now in Elementary school and still sleeps with hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home