Monday, July 26, 2004

Well, I am almost up to the armholes on my nephews sweater. It came home with me last night as I decide if I am going to make the vest or sweater version. I have been buying a bunch of patterns lately to use up some stash yarn and I have one for a hooded pullover. I may have enough left of the yarn from his sweater to make a hooded pullover for him, his sister and me. I bought a ton of this chunky acrylic through someone who was selling out a yarn shop (through the swap list years ago) and this will about finish it all up. So far, I have made about 6 or 7 sweaters out of the yarn I bought.

Tina is out for my niece, I didn't like the way it was coming out. Instead, she is getting a tank from a FC Easy Knitting magazine. I am about an inch or two from the armholes and I am doing the front and back at the same time. It is kinda low cut so I plan to change that when I get to that section.

My niece's Sophie bag is done and I was planning on sewing in the lining this weekend but I didn't have the right color thread with me so that will be getting sewn in during the next 2 weeks. I am not sure I like the zipper I sewed in so that may come out. It was a different type of zipper than the others I used and doesn't seem to zip as nicely but that may change when I pin it into the bag better and try again.

I started the orange Sophie bag for my mother but only did a few rows. Whitby will be getting worked on now through Wednesday before it becomes humid here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home